Biz & IT – Ars Technica Serving the Technologist for more than a decade. IT news, reviews, and analysis.
- 1960s chatbot ELIZA beat OpenAI’s GPT-3.5 in a recent Turing test studyvon Benj Edwards am 1. Dezember 2023 um 21:27
AI chatbot deception paper suggests that some bots (and people) aren’t very persuasive.
- Broadcom cuts at least 2,800 VMware jobs following $69 billion acquisitionvon Andrew Cunningham am 1. Dezember 2023 um 20:16
Broadcom hasn’t said how many people will be affected, or much of anything else.
- ChatGPT is one year old. Here’s how it changed the tech world.von Benj Edwards am 30. November 2023 um 17:01
Examining 365 days with OpenAI’s bot: The good, the bad, the ugly—and the productive?
- Sam Altman officially back as OpenAI CEO: “We didn’t lose a single employee”von Benj Edwards am 30. November 2023 um 14:37
Altman addresses Sutskever; Microsoft will serve observer role on new OpenAI board.
- How Huawei made a cutting-edge chip in China and surprised the USvon Financial Times am 30. November 2023 um 14:37
China’s flagship smartphone maker pulled off the feat despite sanctions.
- 2 municipal water facilities report falling to hackers in separate breachesvon Dan Goodin am 30. November 2023 um 00:42
The facilities in Pennsylvania and Texas serve more than 2 million residents.
- Stable Diffusion XL Turbo can generate AI images as fast as you can typevon Benj Edwards am 29. November 2023 um 21:20
Even at home, SDXL Turbo can create detailed images with startling speed.
Online-PR: ... unsere digitale Pressearbeit im Internet hilft weiter...