Online-PR: ... unsere digitale Pressearbeit im Internet hilft weiter...
Fortune | FORTUNE Fortune 500 Daily & Breaking Business News
- Mark Zuckerberg touts potential of remote work in metaverse as Meta threatens employees for violating return-to-office mandatevon Steve Mollman am 30. September 2023 um 22:57
A few years ago he embraced remote work, but now he thinks better technology is needed—like the kind Meta is developing.
- It looks like Congress will avoid a government shutdown as McCarthy backs down, passes funding with Democratic votesvon Lisa Mascaro, Kevin Freking, Stephen Groves, The Associated Press am 30. September 2023 um 22:11
“We’re going to do our job,” McCarthy said before the House vote. “We’re going to be adults in the room. And we’re going to keep government open.”
- DeSantis, Disney hit each other with escalating demands in legal filings as showdown intensifiesvon Mike Schneider, The Associated Press am 30. September 2023 um 20:42
DeSantis asked a judge to throw out Disney’s “last-ditch effort to reinstate its corporate kingdom.” Disney wants to see his texts and emails.
- Teen wearing hijab repeatedly harassed by male Chipotle manager wanting to see her hair, says EEOC lawsuitvon Claire Rush, The Associated Press am 30. September 2023 um 20:19
The harassment culminated in the manager grabbing and partially removing her hijab, according to the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
- Larry Fink sees 10-year Treasury yield at 5% or higher ‘because of this embedded inflation’von Alice Gledhill, Michael Mackenzie, Bloomberg am 30. September 2023 um 19:55
The implications stretch far beyond markets to the rates paid on mortgages, student loans, and credit cards, and to the growth of the global economy itself.
- Your iPhone 15 is getting too hot because of a software bug tied to apps like Instagram and Uber, says Applevon Michael Liedtke, The Associated Press am 30. September 2023 um 17:44
Some apps are running in ways “causing them to overload the system,” said Apple, vowing a fix.
- Kevin McCarthy says ‚we’re going to keep government open,‘ House passes 45-day funding planvon Lisa Mascaro, Kevin Freking, Stephen Groves, The Associated Press am 30. September 2023 um 17:30
The House measure would fund government at current 2023 levels for 45 days, moving closer to the Senate’s approach.
- Meta’s return to office is ‚a mess‘ even as it cracks down on remote work rebels: ‚We have not yet figured out hybrid work‘von Steve Mollman am 30. September 2023 um 16:36
Meta employees are struggling to book rooms and secure desks while being pushed to interact more in-person.
- Former Staples exec who got college bribery charges thrown out sentenced to 6 months home confinement for filing false tax returnvon The Associated Press am 30. September 2023 um 14:13
John Wilson has insisted he believed the payments that he made were legitimate donations. His kids went to USC, Harvard and Stanford.
- The first arrest in the Tupac Shakur shooting began as an investigation into the death of Biggie Smallsvon Rio Yamat, Ken Ritter am 30. September 2023 um 14:06
The man arrested in Shakur’s Las Vegas shooting was first interviewed by LAPD because he was also at the party right before Biggie’s shooting.