In the latest edition of the Nuggets Ink podcast, host Matt Schubert and beat writer Bennett Durando catch up after the Nuggets’ dramatic win over the Golden State Warriors on Wednesday night. Among the topics discussed:
- Julian Strawther had a breakout game against New Orleans one night, then found himself riding the bench for long stretches two nights later. How long will it take the rookie to break through coach Michael Malone’s rotation?
- Jamal Murray is expected to miss several games, with ESPN and The Athletic both reporting the Nuggets star guard will be out at least through November. How have Reggie Jackson and second-year point guard Collin Gillespie performed in his absence?
- Nikola Jokic has his worst 20-second stretch of basketball in recent memory at the end of Wednesday night’s win over Golden State, but the two-time MVP still turned in a brilliant performance overall. Is the Joker hunting his shot more?
- Puppy Lord: The birth of an all-time nickname for Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, whose puppies (feet) have him in the race for the NBA’s All-Defensive selections at season’s end.
- Veteran columnist Mark Kiszla joins the panel to check the youthful musings of Durando.
Producer: AAron Ontiveroz
Music: “The Last Dragons” by Schama Noel
Online-PR: ... unsere digitale Pressearbeit im Internet hilft weiter...