Illegal celebration in Norway Bunker party ends for guests with brain damage

Anti-Maskers-Protest-Masks-At-Target-and-At-School


Aktuelle News, Videos und Nachrichten aus aller Welt und der Marktplatz für Modelleisenbahn in TT. Wir kaufen Modelleisanbahnen aller Marken und Spuren an. Mit Erfahrung als Sammler und Händler kennen wir uns bestens aus, ermittleln den Wert Ihrer Modellbahn und machen Ihnen ein gutes Angebot. Nehmen Sie gleich Kontakt auf, wir beraten Sie gerne.

Wir Kaufen und Verkaufen sowohl neue als auch gebrauchte Modelleisenbahnen und Modellautos aller Marken, Spurgrößen und Epochen aus privaten Sammlungen und Geschäftsauflösungen. - diskrete Abwicklung - Barzahlung - faire Preise - Abholung bei Ihnen vor Ort möglich - Seit Jahren sind wir der richtige Partner wenn es um Nachlässe oder Auflösungen von Sammlungen von Modelleisenbahnen in der „Spur TT“ geht. mehr dazu lesen >>>


News

(Foto: picture alliance/dpa)
Around 200 young people are having fun in Oslo at an illegal celebration. Suddenly carbon monoxide gets into the underground rooms. Many guests cannot escape in time and lose consciousness. For some of them this has serious consequences. After an illegal party in an underground bunker in Norway, 25 people suspected of carbon monoxide poisoning were taken to hospitals. The head of the acute department at Oslo University Hospital, Dag Jacobsen, told Norwegian Radio that many patients had suffered brain damage from the poisoning. He did not want to say how many were affected. Local media had previously reported that five patients were in a critical but not life-threatening condition. Lost patients are between 20 and 30 years old, reports the NTB news agency, citing a spokesman for the clinic. Two of those affected are police officers who have helped to bring the party participants to safety.

There is an investigation against four people

According to estimates by the police, around 200 young people took part in the festival in the bunker. The lighting and music systems were operated with diesel generators. When someone opened the door to the machine room, carbon monoxide leaked into the bunker rooms. Many guests could not escape in time and lost consciousness. The only entrance was only a square meter. „This incident could have been Norway’s worst accident in peacetime,“ said Jacobsen. Four people are now being investigated. They are accused of having gained unauthorized access to the bunker. The police and fire services initially suspected that the gas leak was caused by portable generators used to power audio systems. Carbon monoxide is an odorless, tasteless and colorless gas. According to the Federal Institute for Risk Assessment (BfR), if it is inhaled, serious health consequences including death are possible. A spokesman for the fire brigade told Norwegian Broadcasting: „This festival could have had dire consequences.“ If there had been a fire and the bunker with 200 celebrants would have had to be evacuated, there would have been more than 100 deaths, he said.

(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)
Sharing

Schreibe einen Kommentar